Saturday, July 5, 2008

another story from the envelope

The Mysterious Pet

I was walking in the woods one morning. I saw a weird looking animal. It was half fox and half tiger. It had two heads. It was caught in a bush. I helped it out. He liked me. So I took him home. He ate almost every thing in my refrigerator. He had only two legs. He looked dumb. But he was soft. I liked him alot! He was nice to me. he safed lots of people. He lived with me the rest of my life! By Lindsey

i don't know how old i was when i wrote these stories, but i must have been quite young. they are written on that tissuey grade school paper that's sort of brown with dashed guide lines so you know how big to make the lower case letters. my handwriting was very good and my spelling too, for the most part. i'm kind of proud of little lindsey filbert.

No comments: