Wednesday, July 30, 2008

runnin' around t-town






this is my new roommate's dog chai. he's adorable, one of those designer mixes she calls a teddy bear breed. he's still a puppy and not so obedient (but he does use a litter box!).

early yesterday morning could be spotted a dog (that looked an awful lot like chai) bounding through my neighbor's yards, playing a stop-and-go game of chase with a girl (who looked an awful lot like me) wearing nothing but her underwear. i'm sure the poor girl didn't want to parade herself around like that. she probably knew if she stopped the chase to put some clothes on, the dog would be long gone. so she just ran through the neighbor's back yards, baring nearly all, hollering and making mad leaps for the fluffy little monster. i'm glad that wasn't me entertaining all my neighbors at their breakfast tables.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's hilarious! But I'm really, really sorry, Chai can be so naughty! We are working on some things, & hopefully Chai will be going to school soon!

I like your blog!

~ Chai's mommy