Tuesday, April 15, 2008

pants


i have a habit of calling my pets by names that relate to pants. for instance, my dog kingsley responds to fluffy pants or mister pants, and vashti the cat is often referred to as pretty pants. the turtle even gets a 'mister pants' occasionally. this is very confusing to the dog.

i was happy to find a link to this website on my gmail homepage this morning:

not really my humor, most of them are a little obtuse for street wear and i think i would find myself annoyed with a person i saw wearing one of these tees. but torsopants? haha

i am drawn to the 'let's fight some ballerinas' shirt. maybe i'll send one to my sister (who, incidently, also likes to call things by names relating to pants. she recently addressed my father as daddy forklift pants. where does this come from? i don't know.)


2 comments:

Beerorkid said...

I too wonder where the whole pants thing comes from. I am sure you are aware of Mr. Splashy Pants I call my wife bunnehpansche (bunny pants) in our secret IM language.

zee said...

haha

i'd forgotten about mr. splashy pants. i'm more and more intrigued about the pants thing. i assumed it was just a filbert family fluke, but it is obviously much more than that!